January 24, 2011

Thanks for Noticing!

Much to my continued surprise, people actually read this blog. Even more surprising, they really like it and put me on travel blog lists. Most recently Zen College Life put me on their list of 50 Best North American Travel Blogs. Then I was truly honored and astounded that OnlineCourses.net named me #3 on their list of 50 Best United States Travel Blogs.

I originally started this blog upon moving to Kansas as a way to get to know all the weird and wonderful things around me and to have an excuse for regular road trips. Now the blog is in its third year and I continue to be astounded that you - my kind readers - actually enjoy reading about my adventures. So thank you for reading and I will keep writing, traveling, and (hopefully) being generally awesome.

Much love,
Kris the Educated Vagabond

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment