September 14, 2010

Road Trip Music - "Away We Go" (100th Post Soundtrack)

Well, it's official! This is the 100th post on The Yellow Brick Road Trip! And in honor of this momentous occasion, I thought I would share my new road trip soundtrack.

I haven't made a road trip soundtrack in a while, just soundtracks to long hours of studying evidence procedure. So it was nice to think about the music I want to listen to while driving as quickly as I can away school. Some of the songs are repeats from previous mixes, but I think this is a nice way to celebrate 100 posts of vagabonding!



"Away We Go" (100th Post Soundtrack)

1. "Hell on Wheels" Betty Blowtorch
2. "Thelma & Louise" HorrorPops
3. "The Get Away" Pretty Girls Make Graves
4. "Highway 55" HorrorPops
5. "Satan is My Motor" Kaiser Chiefs
6. "Oh My God" Kaiser Chiefs
7. "Take Me Anywhere" Tegan & Sara
8. "A Change Would Do You Good" Sheryl Crow
9. "I Saw a Cop" Jill Sobule
10. "God's Country" Ani DiFranco
11. "All American Girl" Melissa Etheridge
12. "North Carolina" Melissa Ferrick
13. "Everyday is a Winding Road" Sheryl Crow
14. "Nowhere to Go" Melissa Etheridge
15. "LA Song" Beth Hart
16. "Westbound" Melissa Ferrick
17. "Giggling Again For No Reason" Alanis Morissette
18. "I Drove All Night" Cyndi Lauper
19. "Vegas" Sara Bareilles

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Thank you for the list. I'll put it on my iPod under your name.

    ReplyDelete