August 3, 2009

New Blog Layout!

Hey, everyone! What do you think of the layout for The Yellow Brick Road Trip? Sorry for the radio silence the last couple of weeks. I'm embarking on some life-changing adventures and fell behind on my posting.

In about two weeks, I'll be moving into my own apartment. No roommates for the first time! Just me and the cat in a tiny one-bedroom apartment. But still in Kansas of course. Also, I am about to become a full time law student. I am leaving behind my multiple jobs to pursue intensive higher education.

As I result of my impending exit date, I have spent the last several weeks hunched over a keyboard furiously trying to finish all my projects before I take off for good. Rest assured though, I may be leaving my cubicle behind but I won't be leaving this blog! I am going to a new place with new curious attractions and still have many more stories to tell from my adventures this summer.

In the meantime, enjoy the new layout and check back later today for a new adventure on The Yellow Brick Road Trip!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I like the new layout :) Good luck with your law student adventures!

    ReplyDelete